CUSTOM COOKIE CUTTER - HOW LONG TO COOK PORK ROAST IN OVEN
Custom Cookie Cutter
- Denoting something mass-produced or lacking any distinguishing characteristics
- A cookie cutter in American English and biscuit cutter in Commonwealth English is a tool to cut out cookie/biscuit dough in a particular shape.
- having the same appearance (as if mass-produced); "a suburb of cookie-cutter houses"
- A device with sharp edges for cutting cookie dough into a particular shape
- a kitchen utensil used to cut a sheet of cookie dough into desired shapes before baking
- A thing that one does habitually
- Established practice or usage having the force of law or right
- accepted or habitual practice
- A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
- custom-made: made according to the specifications of an individual
- a specific practice of long standing
these were created for a retired tuna fisherman's birthday. custom
ized template. each cookie was presented in a cellophane bag tied with raffia and fishing line with real lures.
everyone needs a cookie cutter
'stache, don't ya think?
Related topics: white house cookbook 1887 how to cook coconut rice oven cooked roast baking peanut butter cookies rachael ray christmas cookies organic cookie dough how to cook chops top 100 cookbooks oven temperature to cook chicken new cooking utensils
- (月) 16:24:41|
- Category: None