COOKING YOUR CATCH. 80 CM RANGE COOKERS. SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STEW.
Cooking Your Catch
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident; "it sounds good but what's the catch?"
- An act of catching something, typically a ball
- discover or come upon accidentally, suddenly, or unexpectedly; catch somebody doing something or in a certain state; "She caught her son eating candy"; "She was caught shoplifting"
- A person considered attractive, successful, or prestigious and so desirable as a partner or spouse
- An amount of fish caught
- perceive with the senses quickly, suddenly, or momentarily; "I caught the aroma of coffee"; "He caught the allusion in her glance"; "ears open to catch every sound"; "The dog picked up the scent"; "Catch a glimpse"
This caught my eye
A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.
Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.
'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.
'Let me buy your
dinner to make it up to you,' she says.
They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theat
re followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.
After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for breakfast in the morning. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.
The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible! 'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'
'No,' she replies. . .
Wait for it. .
It's coming. .
The suspense is killing you, isn't it?
'You just happened to catch my eye.'
I was taking in a performance at Blues Fest Chicago when I happened to notice this guy diggin' the show.
Nonchalantly... whatever that means... I made my way towards him...
I think it was his hat that caught my eye...
Hats are always interesting.
I got really close to him... and with blinding speed and nikonic-ninja like grace I pulled out my D300 and popped him right there...
'Yo wassup man' I said with great enthusiasm... then I got this picture.
It was really dark... but I popped him good.
He knew he'd been got.
I came... I saw... I popped... and I was gettin' ready to bolt...
But David just started laughing...
A deep, friendly and very loud laugh...
That 'I can't believe you just did that to me' laugh.
I figured he wasn't gonna punch me...
So we started talking.
David's been a photo-journalist for a number of years.
He pulled out his phone and he started showing me some of his amazing work.
We shared stories about daring shots and our ne'erdowell ways...
I think poppin' him got him all nostalgic...
It was nice to meet you David.
I hope you're carrying your
camera this weekend.
Faces on the street
35mm 1.8 SOOC 'cept a little contrast fiddlin'
Related topics: cookbook printer how do i remove cookies butter shortbread cookies curry cooking how to cook chinese food pignoli cookie recipe meals to cook for your girlfriend how to cook chitterlings without the smell
- (月) 16:25:40|
- Category: None