Simple oat cookies
- Using slow cook
Simple Oat Cookies
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- annual grass of Europe and North Africa; grains used as food and fodder (referred to primarily in the plural: `oats')
- The grain yielded by this, used as food
- Used in names of wild grasses related to the cultivated oat, e.g., wild oat
- A cereal plant cultivated chiefly in cool climates and widely used for animal feed as well as human consumption
- The common oat (Avena sativa) is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, which is known by the same name (usually in the plural, unlike other grains). While oats are suitable for human consumption as oatmeal and rolled oats, one of the most common uses is as livestock feed.
- OATS - Open Source Assistive Technology Software - is a source code repository or "forge" for assistive technology software.
I moved to Gostivar a little over a month ago and things are great. One thing I love about my new place is my landlord and his family. 2 weeks ago my landlordess, Slavica (or is it new host mom?) and I made Peanut butter cookies
. She and her daughter were fascinated by how simple the recipe was...and by the existence (and use) of Peanut butter (like most European countries, nutella-type hazelnut butter is far more popular than peanut butter). Here in Macedonia the desserts consist primarily of cakes made from "biscuits" which are like graham crackers, and variations of philo dough treats, like baklava.
My Landlordess really wants to learn English so we have been combining the baking sessions with some English instruction. She understands quite a bit of English and I she knows how to write pretty well, but she just needs help speaking so when we bake she tells me everything she is doing in English. It is very cute.
Last week we made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
using my recipe from the Peace Corps "Jadi! Jadi!" Cookbook (Jadi! is the imperative commend to "Eat!" in Macedonian. We all experienced the extreme pressure from our host families to "Eat! Eat!" during our home-stays). After we made the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
Slavica showed me how she makes a wonderful (yet simple) apple pie.
In this picture we are starting to mix in the oats.
Toasted sunflower seed and oat cookies. Dan Lepard calls these 'One-a-day cookies', but things are never that simple ...
Related topics: solar cooker construction paris cooking school sydney cook islands cruises how to cook lamb liver cookie cake pan how to cook pickled pork cooking for your vegetarian kids millies cookies ingredients quaker oats oatmeal cookies recipe mt cook alpine lodge
- (月) 16:20:00|
- Category: None