HOW TO COOK STEAK IN THE OVEN : IMPROVE YOUR COOKING
How To Cook Steak In The Oven
- (in this) therein: (formal) in or into that thing or place; "they can read therein what our plans are"
- Overview (total time = 00:29:39), I cover some definitions of lean, its roots in the Toyota Production System, and how resource planning and lean work together.
- “steady state” thermal values obtained from laboratory testing, it is assumed that temperatures at both sides of a wall are constant and remain constant for a period of time, unlike what actually occurs in normal conditions.
- a slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish
- A steak (from Old Norse '''', "roast") is a cut of meat (usually beef). Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.
- Poorer-quality beef that is cubed or ground and cooked more slowly by braising or stewing
- A thick slice of such beef or other high-quality meat or fish
- High-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by broiling or frying
- Steak: Music From The Motion Picture is a 2007 album by Sebastien Tellier, Mr Oizo and SebastiAn. It is the soundtrack to the film directed by Quentin Dupieux (Mr. Oizo).
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- An enclosed compartment, as in a kitchen range, for cooking and heating food
- kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting
- An oven is an enclosed compartment for heating, baking or drying. It is most commonly used in cooking and pottery. Ovens used in pottery are also known as kilns. An oven used for heating or for industrial processes is called a furnace or industrial oven.
- (Ovens) The small dome-shaped adobe ovens are used just as the old Dutch ovens of Pennsylvania were used. A fire is built in the oven and when it becomes sufficiently hot the coals are all raked out and the bread put in to bake in the heat.
- A small furnace or kiln
- A cremation chamber in a Nazi concentration camp
Right Side, from top to bottom:
*DO NOT eat brain- chemical inside makes it poisonous
*eyeballs and tongue make nice snacks
*arms, thighs, breast, and rear are meatiest
best luck with them
*stomach, bladder, and lungs have weird texture
*rear is the sweetest meat
*hands and feet are crunchy
(make good toothpicks)
Top Left- Albert Fish's attitude towards the electric chair, and the time of death. Underneath that is his victims' names, age, and their date of death/abduction
'the supreme thrill of my life' "
Bottom Left- note to a victim's parents
"My Dear Mrs. Budd,
In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and used for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak
-chops-or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or a girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them-tortured them-to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except head-bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 st., near-right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3-1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese- strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there,I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and Called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run downstairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick-bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."
they can't help themselves
A nice pair of steaks to "oven cook" in 25 mins. Oh... look again at all that preliminary pallaver: if you are paying for "convenience" then it should damn well be convenient, then...beneath that lovely appeance top-right, look at that absolute shambles, three unevenly sized pieces - might be able to wing it with a compromise cooktime for any two, but hey....
Also I didn't realise at the time how appropriate that bronze-age-horse shaped structure was that I created when making to photograph the outrage. That bit was tough and gristly - a 20-year-old carthorse would have tenderised better. ;-(
While this ASDA product was quite vile and verging on disgusting, Sainsbury's still get the prize for callousness, At least someone too the trouble to deceive, like (s)h actually was involved in a tranaction with someone.
Having said that the checkout op processesd me very quickly, partly becuse most people were huddled round the self-scan stations ("I've only got 6 items so I'll go there even though I have to queue for 15 minutes while there are empty checkouts")
I thanked the girl for being there saying "I may look like a dithering old fogey but unlike that lot I actually welcome th ehuman conact" She told me that ASDA are looking to install more self-scans ("they want to get rid of us") We agreed that there is an aspect of Self-fulfilling Evil Prophecy about the rationale that justified more self scans "because people aren't using the staffed checkouts")
The damnable thing about supermarkets is their determined sheeple-breeding progamme. They all do it. The personal contact that I welcome is not the company of the humanoid self-scanners completey devpid of lateral thought.
When/if that girl and her mates are out-of-a-job they'll not be spending in the catalogue-shop next door, and the catalogue shop will probably lay someone off: that somone, able to afford less will the not be using a staffed supermaket checkout any more and the supermarket will respond with yest-another self-checkout.
They call it "downward pressure on prices" and the sheeple love it.
Morons. The lot of them.
Related topics: how to cook chicken breast in a pan which rice cooker make own cookbook the times cookery book katie stewart countertop induction cooker wafer cookies recipe cooking games flash games most popular girl scout cookie cook county north shore hospital girl scout cookie prices 2011
- (月) 16:21:28|
- Category: None