GERMAN COOKERY : BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
- cooking: the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- A place in which food is cooked; a kitchen
- Cooking is the process of preparing food by applying heat. Cooks select and combine ingredients using a wide range of tools and methods. In the process, the flavor, texture, appearance, and chemical properties of the ingredients can change.
- The practice or skill of preparing and cooking food
- The art or practice or preparing food by boiling, baking, roasting, frying
- (of a sibling) Having the same parents
- a person of German nationality
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language; "German philosophers"; "German universities"; "German literature"
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
I got this Mapleine Cookery book today. The bookstore I ordered it from said it was from the 30s or 40s, but based on the typography and illustration, I'd put it in the 1920s to early 30s at most. It is in near mint condition -- barely ever opened -- and contains a flyer for "Pickles Like Grandmothers!" (sic.)
I have a bottle of Mapleine so I will be trying something from this book for ResurrectedRecipes.com. I wonder which recipe I should try?
Demi,Kaitlin and Kiara
Demi is happy pushing the cookery
books to the back of the shelf(she does it every time) Kiara is looking to see if Kaitlin had maybe been given a biscuit..then she can clean up.
Related topics: cookies mix in a jar james cook travels christmas cut out cookie recipe how remove cookies david cook cds cookies stored big ten cookout slow cooker chili recipe php cookie login script almond crescent cookie recipe
- (月) 16:21:57|
- Category: None