George Foreman Chicken Cooker - Vegan Black And White Cookies.
George Foreman Chicken Cooker
- Alexander George Foreman (1 March, 1914 in Walthamstow -19 June, 1969) was an English professional football player who played for Walthamstow Avenue, West Ham United, Tottenham Hotspur and represented the England amateur national football team on one occasion.
- George Edward Foreman (born January 10, 1949) is an American two-time former World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Olympic gold medalist, ordained Baptist minister, author and successful entrepreneur.
- the flesh of a chicken used for food
- a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
- easily frightened
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- The Cooker is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label in 1957. It was recorded on September 29, 1957 and features performances by Morgan, Pepper Adams, Bobby Timmons, Paul Chambers and Philly Joe Jones.
- An appliance used for cooking food
- a utensil for cooking
Years after the chipotle craze is a nostalgic memory of semi-amusing fast food burger commercials and the contents are so old they are unsafe to eat, this canister of spices will still exist in my cupboard. This Trend Ort, much like the drawer full of add-on parts from the George Foreman Fat-Reducing Chicken Cooker I have yet to use, will undoubtedly follow me from home to home. They will only be finally disposed of to a trash bin once they fail to sell at some far-distant future garage sale.
Yes, I have just coined the phrase Trend Ort.
Trend Ort: The discarded, ignored or forgotten artifacts, in part or whole, of a consumer trend or gimmick that is left over when interest in the novelty fades.
What are your examples of Trend Ort? I know of one guy who still has the all black bathroom accessories from the black & white decorating craze of years ago. They were outrageously expensive when he and other Trend Zombies (1) bought them ($36.95 for a tooth brush holder?) so he doesn't want to throw them out, but they are not currently in use either.
Let us not forget the geek Trend Ort of the no doubt huge surplus of un-sellable long-boxes of 1990's comic books with foil and hologram covers that uncounted fans and resellers are forever stuck with.
1. Trend Zombie: Someone who buys over-priced and/or useless crap because it's considered trendy, cool or hip. Items purchased by a Trend Zombie usually turn into Trend Ort.
George Foreman lean mean fat-reducing grilling machine
Today we bought a George Foreman lean mean fat-reducing grilling machine.
It's very exciting. Vegetables taste like vegetables again! And I've always wanted to own one.
(Also notice my green microwave)
Related topics: rice cookers australia presto pressure cooker seal slow cooker cabbage recipes cabbage cooking dane cook forward rice cooker shop low sodium slow cooker recipes oatmeal cookies with cranberries decorating gingerbread men cookies roast turkey cook times
- (月) 16:22:23|
- Category: None