Chicken Curry Slow Cooker : Cuisinart 4 Quart Slow Cooker.
Chicken Curry Slow Cooker
- Chicken Curry is a common Punjabi cuisine dish popular in South Asia (specifically India), Bangladesh, East Asia, as well as in the UK, the U.S. and Caribbean.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
Pot au Poulet
Adding the sauce to the pot was not an easy task. The slow cooker
was pretty full with the chicken
pieces. However somehow I managed to slurp it in.
As the curry
cooked slowly through the day some of the sauce managed to bubble out under the lid. But having two cooks did not spoil the broth and the whole thing was a great success when it was devoured amidst much jollity and laughter. Ah happy memories!
Jerk Chicken Curry
Loving the Caribbean food at the moment, this curry
was cooked in the slow cooker
for 8 hours!! Served with a Red Stripe beer.
Related topics: best pressure cooker cookbook how to cook red cabbage jamie oliver yan rice cooker best of bridge cookbooks oreo cookie crumb crust cookies and cream cheesecake slice free cookbooks for diabetics girls scout cookie recipes how do you cook prime rib roast how cook brisket
- (月) 16:26:31|
- Category: None